The works of architecture conducted by PTC exceeds 3,000,000 square meters covered. The following undertakings, due to their flagship character, deserve a particular mention:
- Civic Center of City of San Juan, which nucleates in a single building of 90,000 m2 the government and the ministries that make up the executive council.
- Project and Construction of Pasaje Rivarola (ex La Rural). Venture that includes the opening of a new artery of the City of Buenos Aires between the streets Tte. Gen. J. D. Perón and Bartolomé Mitre, and implementation of all the buildings that compose it.
- Former YPF Headquarters, on Avenida Diagonal Norte of the City of Buenos Aires, a building that was built in a record time of 300 days.
- Pirelli Tower Building, at the corner of Maipú and Juncal, in the City of Buenos Aires, with a core that supports the entire weight of the building through beams on four levels, which suspends the lower floors.
- Argentina Televisora Color (ATC) building, which opened in 1978 in the City of Buenos Aires on the occasion of the World Football Championship.
- Expansion and Remodeling of Ministro Pistarini International Airport, in the locality of Ezeiza, Province of Buenos Aires. Execution of the detailed engineering and construction of road works, infrastructure and civilians for the New Terminal A at that airport.