In its long career, PTC participated in the construction of major engineering works, and has the following major landmarks:
- Atucha II Nuclear Power Plant, located on the river Paraná de las Palmas, in the town of Lima, province of Buenos Aires, with a capacity of 740 MW will be the largest power generator in its class.
- Yaciretá Hydroelectric Complex, built on the Paraná River, with a total of 63 km of dams and an installed power of 3,200 MW is currently the largest source of electricity in the country.
- New Port of Ushuaia in Tierra del Fuego province, covering an area of 16,000 m2 and a quay length of 500 m on the Beagle Channel, suitable to accommodate large ships, scale cruise mandatory that target the Antarctica.
- Urban Infrastructure for the Renovation of the old Puerto Madero, integrating 170 hectares marginalized to the plot of the City of Buenos Aires.
- National Highway Route No. 3 in Cañuelas and La Matanza, Province of Buenos Aires, in a length of 50 km, includes construction of pedestrian walkways, lighting and lights.
- National Road No. 40, section Malargüe - Barrancas in the Province of Mendoza, a stretch of 36 km in length which was carried out paving, entrenched, artwork and a 200 m bridge over the Barrancas River.